A new spin on the otherwise mushy sprouts you never liked!
- Wash a solid bunch of brussles sprouts, just enough to get the garden soil off. (Don't remove the outside leaves, since they will become crunchy and a tasty treat in the end.)
- In a big bowl toss the sprouts in a good olive oil and add coarse salt and pepper. It's nice to add a fair amount of salt so they become salty like french fries.
- Pour your sprouts onto a baking sheet and broil at 450 degrees for 15 minutes
- Shake the sheet a couple of times half way through.
- Remove from oven et voila! Brussles sprouts so good you will be eyeing your neighbors plate...